On July 29th, The Best of Intima magazine held the 14th edition of its annual Gala Awards ceremony, The Best of Intima Awards at New York City’s elegant Tribeca Rooftop. When the votes were counted, 33 finalists emerged, spanning four categories: European Flair, for a boutique with a continental feel and a strong selection of imported brands; Reference, exemplary stores with a broad, comprehensive product offer; Personal Touch, for a retail space that reflects the individuality of its owner and a close relationship with its clientele; and finally, The Best of Intima’s Choice, for those stores that won the hearts of the editorial team.
This year saw the addition of three new categories: the Best American Store of the Year and Best Canadian Store of the Year awards, to recognize the diversity of retail across North America, and the Trailblazers category, to recognize visionary stores who are doing things in a new way.
The 2018 Best of Intima Awards Winners by Category are:
- Reference – JOY All Things Underthings
- Personal Touch – Chantilly Lace
- European Flair – À La Mode Intimates
- The Best of Intima’s Editorial Choice – Flirt Boutique
- Best American Store of the Year – Anna Bella Fine Lingerie
- Best Canadian Store of the Year – Diva Lingerie and Swimwear
- Bravado’s Best Maternity Bra Retailer Prize – Breakout Bras