On Saturday 2 February, the 21st edition of the Stelle dell’Intimo Gala unveiled the winners of the 2019 competition in the scenic setting of Palazzo Borghese. The top retailers of 2019 were given awards as selected by a prestigious jury of 23 brands and the gala was a seminal moment for the sector in Italy – where brands and shops had the opportunity to meet, share and compare and to feel part of a big ‘family’ of international excellence.
The Jury and Linea Intima select the most representative stores throughout the country, classified into categories that identify the most significant commercial realities for the consumer. The 4 categories are: Reference Shops, New Generation Shops, Concept Stores, Personal Touch Shops, as well as Special Prizes.
300 guests including top retailers, VIPs, industrialists and press were present at the 2019 Gala bringing together 120 shops from all over Italy. Quality networking until dinner, following the awards ceremony, and after open bar and music. The 2019 Stelle dell’Intimo winners are:
SPECIAL RECOGNITION PRIZES 2019
- Fitting Specialist – Stirparo (Teramo)
- Marketing and Communication – Gilda Intimo (Milan)
- Layout – La Rose Noire (Asiago)
- Got Talent – Semplicemente Intimate (Flero, Brescia)
- Trailblazer – GiMò (Turin)
- Web Communication – St.Tropez (Brescia) – Gaya (Milan)
CATEGORY WINNERS 2019
- Reference Shop – Armony (Rome)
- Reference Shop – Chris & Barbi (Reggio Emilia)
- Personal Touch Shop – Cose di Sogno (Rimini)
- Personal Touch Shop – Nadine (Rome)
- New Generation Shop – Arianna Boutique (Verona)
- New Generation Shop – Anelise (Cuneo)
- Concept Store – La Fiorentina (Biella)
- Achievement Award – Quercioli e Lucherini (Florence)
Stelle dell’Intimo is a competition conceived by Pisani Editore and organised by Linea Intima. For 21 years with increasing success, it enhances the retail sector in the intimate fashion, beachwear and legwear, as well as new stores with a more crossover aspect. Linea Intima aims to support and stimulate the professionalism and creativity of the trade by updating it on the expectations of the modern consumer and on the evolution of the most advanced merchandising techniques.
The success of the Italian competition means that it is now replicated in other countries as Sterne der Wäsche in Germany (14 years), Stars Best Shop Awards in the UK/Ireland (12 years), The Best of Intima Awards in the USA (15 years) and Top 100 Boutiques in France (4 years).